Friday, March 12, 2010

About me!(:

I'm Liyana and im 13 this year. I love pink whitish color. They are very sweet and lovely. Im not any type of random girl. Im casual, laid-back, but it takes time for me to go with the flow of the surroundings easily.I may be awkward sometimes but im unique. Every girl is one in their different ways.

I have been an IJ girl for the past 2 months . I enjoy being an IJ as i had an opportunity to go along with friends with other religion and races in a religious school. Also, i had a chance to keep my school motto in mind, Steadfast In Duty, so as to motivate me.

Im a shopaholic and will head to the mall oftenly. Elle, PurPur are some of my favourites shopping stores, while Square 2 is my favourite mall. Although shopping is fun, it is a sad of spending some money . But, for me, shopping is a way of relieving my stress. I love the cafe Mr Coffee Bean too. Latte is my ideal drink and i love western foods. Strawberries and chocalates are my favourites.!

Tennis is my sport eversince i joined in that cca. It is a lot of fun though it can sound very tiring. You wont agree with me if i called myself a sporty girl, cause my friend said i dont look like one ! haha.

I love hanging around with my cliques . We wont spend out fruitful time talking nonstop under the void decks, but heading to the library to have a group study. While studying, we will talk much but not untill it distracts our time learning.


I love adventures... and challenges.... Why? We can change challenegs to opportunaties, isnt ? Thats all for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment