Sunday, August 29, 2010

A TIME FOR REFLECTION

The past first two terms have been a wonderful experience, although, sometimes, it may be a disastrous one for me. I faced lots of downs until I couldn't take it and later broke down. Many things I wished since primary school, has been fulfilled. However, the circumstances that I never think of across my mind had made me worried to step in this school after the holidays.


There are three things that I have learnt in this school for the past two terms.

First and for all, I have learnt to be patient and strive the best of my ability in whatever I do. Don't listen to the boos and dis encouragement of others when jumping the obstacles. People may say bad things about us, probably, because of our first position in class. Or perhaps, our beautiful hair color. Many people succeed from all those downs they encounter. One of the example is Nelson Mandela. He may be the blackest person in the world, but his heart of helping others can be the cleanest and whitest amongst all the whitest people in the world.

Second of all, I have learnt to suit myself in the new world. For me, primary school and secondary school has been the most furthest jump to encounter. I have to cope with the environment and the surrounding in secondary school well. I have to be truthful to myself. I hate the first term a lot. My primary school teacher has been a shoulder for me to cry on. I told him everything I faced. The teachers, the students, the school and the studies. I never thought and promised myself not to hate my friends and others from the first day of primary school till then. I also never thought of hurting my teacher's feelings. I always pray to god to give me the strength to cope with my teachers' limitations.

The last one is that, I have learnt to be steadfast in duty. Don't delay my duty as a student. Complete the assignments that is given by a teacher is the most important thing for a student to accomplish. Be attentive in class and be innovative in my works. Not only by this we can do our teachers and school proud, but our parents too. They sent us to school to be a student of distinction. Thank them by passing our grades with flying colors. That would be the biggest and the best father's day and mother's day gift ever.

2 things that I would like to improve on. (school work/yourself).


Have you ever heard,"Communication is not only the essence of being human, but also a vital property of life." by John A. Piece? Yes, I have been working hard a lot these days. Make our parents proud because of the satisfaction they were to see our grades is one thing. But a mother to daughter or father to daughter talk may be a second thing. I'm shy, rather doesn't communicate much in school or at home. Making a decision takes a lot of communication in between a group of people, not one, not two.

The second thing that I would like to improve on is aiming my goals. Sometimes, when I didn't plan my goals, I will achieve best results. Though, when planning my goals and try to achieve them, I wouldn't make it. But I really want and I should set my targets so that I will have lots and bright confidence. But if that's the way how i live,then i guess i will live with it.

1 thing that I would like to learn more about.

There is one thing that I would want to know. Why is love so complicated ? But why the love that ties between the family is not one ? Is the answer a scientific one or just a human opinion ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment